Here are some great Agile books we recommend:
Introduction to Agile
- The Agile Samurai by Jonathan Rasmusson
A simple, easy to read and highly informative introduction for team members transitioning to agile, it covers everything from changing requirements to relative estimating.
- Succeeding with Agile by Mike Cohn
Comprehensive introduction to the process and challenges of transitioning to Scrum
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches by Henrik Kniberg
An essential part of any Agile book collection
- Agile Retrospectives: Making good teams great by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen
The definitive book on getting the most out of your retrospectives – an easy read and indispensable guide for retrospective structures & activities.
- Coaching Agile Teams by Lyssa Adkins
An excellent reference guide for Scrum Masters, Coaches & Project managers who have transitioned to Agile.
- Collaboration Explained by Jean Tabaka
Another excellent resource book for understanding team collaboration and facilitating for a variety of different conditions.
- Gamestorming by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown and James Macanufo
This is the book to read when you’re ready to extend your facilitation toolkit.
Agile Product Management
- Agile Product Management with Scrum by Roman Pichler
Filled with all the essential Product Management and Product Ownership information
- Agile Estimating and Planning by Mike Cohn
Understanding agile release planning and handling the difficulties that occur with change
- Agile Testing by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory
The authorative book on Agile testing!
- Extreme Programming Explained by Kent Beck
The practices and principles of XP and why they really matter to teams