SUGSA is ‘for the community-by the community’! And it works best when people get involved. There are lots of ways for you to get involved.
- Firstly, make sure you signup for our newsletter to hear all about our monthly events and other news. You can choose to hear about events everywhere, or just in the city you choose. You can sign up here!
- Once you’ve signed up, the next thing to do is attend one of our monthly events. Be sure to keep checking our website for news of upcoming events. If you can’t find anything you are interested in you can propose a topic or a speaker by contacting the committee.
- You can also join a coaching circle to grow your Scrum skills and meet like-minded individuals in the community.
- If you’d like to share learning and knowledge of your agile experience, you can propose a talk or author a blog post by contacting the committee.
- Your company can also help out by becoming a sponsor. Find out more here.
- If you are keen to get even more involved you can volunteer to help organise some of our events by contacting the committee. Or why not even join the committee? We have elections at the end of each year.