|GALLERY||FINAL PROGRAM||SPONSORS||VENUE AND ACCOMODATION|
The below speakers have been confirmed for Magic – the Scrum Gathering.
This list is in no particular order. This page is a work in progress with new speakers listed as they confirm. Links will be added linking to speaker bios and talk details as they become available.
- Paul Goddard: Can laughing at our problems actually help us solve them?
- Samantha Laing: Coding Dojo – Experience one, run one
- Adam Weisbart: Agile Antipatterns: The Scrum Master’s Guide to Traps, Tripwires, and Treachery
- Pavel Dabrytski: Lean vs. Scrum
- Joanne Perold: Interactions – How we can make things better or worse
- Annu Augustine: Agile Estimation – Principles and practices
- Cara Turner: Building Creative Teams: Motivation, Engagement and Retrospectives
- Karen Greaves: Agile Performance Appraisals – Do we need a number?
- Joakim Sundén: How Spotify Stays Lean from Small Start-up Through Rapid-growth
- Joshua Lewis: Why DI (Dependency Injection)
- Herman Lintvelt: GRASPing OO Design
- Thibaut Zafack & Matt Urbanski: Building reliable development environment with Vagrant
- Justin Doyle & Kim Dowdeswell: Plants vs Zombies – Using team types to build healthier Scrum teams
- Peter Hundermark: Culture eats Agile for breakfast | lessons learned in Europe and Africa
- Sonja Blignaut & Dave Snowden: Enabling adaptive & interdependent self-organising teams
- Danie Roux: Pop Psych Pair Programming
- Wayne Pringle-Wood & Austin Fagan: The lies we live. Iterative and Incremental development.
- Cliff Hazell: Moving Beyond Cargo Cult Agile
- Maritza van den Heuvel: Scrum in Schools – Crazy or Creative?
- Simon Bennett: Agile Contracting in the Second Decade of Agility
- Rian van der Merwe: Product Management in a multi-device world
- Kevin Trethewey & Danie Roux: Common sense is not common; Avoiding religious debates whilst making software
- Deon Moolman: Introduction and Bootstrapping Clojure
- Nigel Basel: Enough Excuses – How to get started with TDD
- Björn Holdt & Janco Wolmarans: Legacy Code – Digitally Remastered
- Geoff Watts, Change & Leadership Coach at Inspect and Adapt
- Dave Snowden, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Cognitive Edge
- Alexander Kjerulf, Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Woohoo inc