- This event has passed.
An Evening with Remote Learning and Discovery
May 20 @ 18:00 - 20:00 SAST
Remote working has taken the world by storm in the last few months.
This will be SUGSA’s first National, fully remote Meetup, across provinces, timezones and potentially even countries.
We will be learning about remote facilitation, how to hold big remote events and getting lots of ideas that we can take back to our distributed teams and organisations.
- 18h00: Welcome and announcements
- 18h15: TALK: Remote Facilitation – Learn how to improve the quality of your remote meetings
- 19h00: CHOOSE YOUR TRACK:
– Lean Coffee (Discuss a range of topics and learn from what others are doing in this space)
– Remote Social Networking (Get some ideas for how to build relationships and have fun in distributed spaces)
– Create your own remote meeting workshop (Build a meeting format with a group of people for a given problem)
- 20h00-20h15: CLOSE
The event will be hosted by Jay-Allen Morris and Kirsten Clacey, co-authors of the Remote Facilitator’s pocket guide and co-creators of the online Remote Facilitation Course.
As this will be a combined regional event – please sign up on the Meetup group closest to you you geographical location to keep up to date with future events.
If you’re closest to Johannesburg, sign up here. (https://www.meetup.com/Scrum-User-Group-Johannesburg/events/269765929/)
If you’re closest to Cape Town, sign up here. (https://www.meetup.com/Cape-Town-Scrum-User-Group-SUGSA/events/269765905/)
If you’re far away from both of those, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what region we can help grow agility in.