- This event has passed.
Cape Town : SUGSA Coaching Circles Kickoff
May 25, 2017 @ 19:15 - 20:00 UTC+2
We are launching our next round of Coaching Circles after our mnthly Meetup. If you have been part of a Coaching Circle that is continuing and would like some new members, please let us know or send a representation to this kickoff.
Coaching circles are an opportunity to share your experience and to learn from your peers. these circles kek off usually every quarter and run for about three months, meeting once every 2 weeks at a time and venue that best suits the members of the circle. SUGSA usually has a number of concurrent circles running at any one time. The circles have been running for many years now, and in the last round we had 3 concurrent circles in Cape Town.
For the Kickoff we will create circles with everone at the meeting and give you guidance on the way forward with your circle.
What’s the format?
- Coaching circles are usually 6 to 8 people
- Circles usually have a host who provides the venue (home or office).
- Circles usually have a co-ordinator who makes sure everyone knows when the next circle is happening, what the topic is and who is facilitating
- Facilitation is sahred between all the members of the circle, so this rotates to different members.
- Circles usually meet every 2 weeks on a week night
Who are coaching circles for?
- People who are passionate about Scrum/Agile and want to get involved in the Scrum community.
- People with interest in exploring many different agile topics
- People with beginner to advanced Scrum knowledge
- People in any role and any size company, diversity is better.